This highly-interactive panel discussion is a unique opportunity to connect with your peers alongside leading industry experts, including our speakers:
Global Lead HCM & Behavioural Technologist
UKG, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia (ANZSEA)
New Perspectives: Exploring the Collision Point Between Technology and the Workforce
Rapid change over the past 18 months has dismantled traditional attitudes towards ways of working, while radically accelerating our reliance on technology. Given that HR professionals reside at the collision point of these two forces, the long-term, strategic significance of the role is becoming increasingly pronounced.
In modern workplaces, employees expect the same technological innovations and experiences that they leverage in their personal lives. It is essential that organisations transform and enable their HR function by leveraging intelligent workforce technology that keeps up with employee expectations, and provides managers and business leaders visibility for operational and strategic decisions.
Fundamental questions our conversation will address include:
• How is wellbeing integrated into our jobs and how do people technologies support this?
• What is the criticality of succession planning in keeping employees engaged and improving employee retention rates?
• What is the role of reward and recognition in performance management?
• What impact does a new hire’s onboarding experience have on their short-term and long-term success in a new role or new organisation?
• How does feedback from exit interviews shape plans for the future?
• How important is it to have a change management strategy when it comes to introducing new processes to employees? What are the possible challenges that can arise if there is no strategy for managing change?
Agenda · Friday, 21st May 2021
Event Lobby Open, Event Moderator Introduction and Welcome
Charles DeWitt, Managing Director, UKG, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia (ANZSEA)
Rob Scott, Global Lead HCM & Behavioural Technologist, Smart WFM
Fireside Chat Interview
• Rob Scott, Global Lead HCM & Behavioural Technologist, Smart WFM
• Charles DeWitt, Managing Director, UKG, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia (ANZSEA)
with audience interaction
Discover Kronos Workforce Management Solutions For Your Business.
At UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), Our Purpose Is People. Built from a merger that created one of the largest cloud companies in the world, UKG believes organisations succeed when they focus on their people. As a leading provider of HCM, payroll, and workforce management solutions, UKG’s award winning Dimensions and Ready solutions help tens of thousands of organisations across geographies and in every industry drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, streamline the payroll process, and help make work a better, more connected experience for everyone.
Discover our full suite of market-leading events.
Within a five-star, exclusive retailer-only event this is the ideal platform from which to formulate strategies to successfully overcome the challenges of the future and enhance business performance today.
Over 120 of the nation’s leading brands, retailers and consumer businesses will unite in Melbourne for 2 powerful days of case-based exploration and international vision.
Together, we will interrogate the evolution of the e-commerce and payments landscape and explore the creative ways brands are integrating commerce to create differentiated experiences, across the physical site and the digital domain.
All of our delegates are screened for seniority to protect the integrity of our events and ensure our clients are networking with the minds shaping business.