COVID ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Secure your place with confidence.
We are continuously following the advice of the Australian Department of Health. The health and safety of our delegates, partners and staff remains our priority.
Please do not attend a venue for any Connect Media event if you:
- Are feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19
- Have been requested to self-isolate or quarantine in the past 2 weeks
- Are awaiting COVID-19 test results
Health and Safety Measures in place include:
- No International attendees. International Keynote Addresses conducted remotely via live-link as indicated in the programme.
- Total attendance capped with strict adherence to physical distancing measures, including traffic management and spaced seating configurations.
- Event located at an industry-leading venue with precautionary sanitation measures, including regular cleaning of all surfaces; increased awareness and provision of sanitiser; and continued rigorous adherence to ISO and HACCP food safety management standards within all culinary services.
- All delegates are required to sign-in at controlled venue entrances. The Connect Media team will request proof of venue sign-in, as well as proof of vaccination, before allowing delegates to proceed into the event setting.
- Connect Media will be following and enforcing any government or venue direction in relation to mask wearing and social distancing requirements.
Connect Media reserves the right to deny entry to any person who is unwilling or unable to comply with the above terms.
For any other questions, please contact [email protected].
We look forward to delivering this event for you.